Enrolling in a plan is simple, quick and secure. Just select your student's school district and type of plan you want to purchase. The transaction will be processed using a secure payment gateway.
Facts about the Policy
- POLICIES ARE ONE-YEAR RENEWABLE TERM.
- 30-DAY RIGHT TO EXAMINE POLICY: If you are not satisfied with this Policy for any reason, return it to us within 30 days after you receive it with a letter requesting a refund of premium. Any premium paid will be refunded. The Policy will be void from the beginning. It will be as if no Policy was issued.
- THIS IS A LIMITED, ACCIDENT-ONLY POLICY. Benefits are provided for loss due to a covered Injury up to the Maximum Benefit for each Injury.
- STUDENT TRANSFER: An Insured may transfer to any school and still be covered, subject to the Policy provisions, exclusions and limitations.
- INITIAL ENROLLMENT: Coverage is effective at 12:01 a.m. on the day after premium is received and verified.
- NO LATE ENROLLMENT: An individual may enroll anytime during the school year. Coverage is renewable annually.
- YOUR RECEIPT OF PAYMENT is your credit card billing.
- FOOTBALL ACCIDENT PLAN is available to ONLY those students enrolled in a district insured with Texas Kids First.
- A POLICY and claim form will be mailed to the address provided in the enrollment process within a COUPLE DAYS of purchase.